The most compelling aspect of Aweber’s service is their 99% or above deliverability rate. If your email does not get through to the recipient, nothing else matters. Aweber’s has one of the highest (if not THE highest) deliverability rate in the business. If you send an email with Aweber, you can rest assured it is getting through to your recipients.
Aweber is a leader in email marketing. Their interface is minimal and gives you exactly what you need in order to create, schedule, and send campaigns. You can integrate with Facebook and Twitter to promote your message over social media. They have a number of integration options such as PayPal, e-junkie, 1ShoppingCart, and Google Checkout. Their auto-responder (followup) tool is the best in the business–you can setup a series of emails to be sent after a subscriber joins your list. The time delay is relative to the message before so you can easily rearrange the list using their drag-and-drop function. Their interface is user-friendly and is very similar any email provider), just with less flashy graphics.
To summarize the Pros
- Excellent, responsive support
- Ability to have custom templates
- Fast load time
- 99% or above deliverability of messages
- Pre-made, customizable templates
- Ability to use completely custom templates
- No wizards: Aweber does not have any step-by-step wizards for setting up email campaigns (for some, this is a bonus)
- No file uploads: If you want to embed images, they must be hosted elsewhere (your website, Flickr, Photobucket, etc)