Here is a real internet business system and a few tips to help you make money on amazon, no investment needed, 100% obtainable, tested and proven .
Below is an outline of this internet business model that can be applied to any product.
1. Go to Amazon and find an category you want to sell in and start making a note of how much items are selling for, example, if Dark Knight DVDs are selling of an average price of $15. Go to sites such as bestbuy, borders etc and see how much they sell for there.
2. You can list an unlimited amount of products on Amazon with no upfront fees, as opposed to eBay. I would suggest getting a pro account on Amazon for $40 a month so you can lower your selling fees. This is not necessary to start but very necessary if you are planning to expand and looking to earns over a few thousand dollars monthly.
3. List items for sale on Amazon that you can find elsewhere for cheaper. IMPORTANT: You don’t have to be the lowest price, I’ve sold thousand of products on their, I’ve had over 200,000 products listed before, maybe 100 of them were the lowest price. I’ve sold tons of products that were on the 3rd and forth page.
4. At first I didn’t want to sell on amazon because I went and looked at the lowest price like dang…there’s no way I can even come close to that price, I just listed some items to see. And a few days later they sold. Don’t be intimidated by the other low price bandits.
5. Amazon has a super fast loading system. All you need on amazon is the products upc code. It already has the pic description etc. You can mass upload upc codes at one time. I’ve done 50k uploads at once before.
6. Dropship the listed product from any retailer. Just make sure you’ll be profitable after fees. You can use an amazon calculator to find out your costs, google it.
7. Request payment daily. If you don’t’ have money to cover the cost of your orders no problem. You can request a cash request straight to your bank account daily from Amazon. Usually takes 3-4 days. After you get this money, go online and order your customers product from the lowest priced retailer.
8. Remember to request when you order from your online retail store, that the price not be seen when you ship it.
9. Sell items over retail and still make money. You know I seen a seller on amazon that was selling all of his books/cds over retail. I was like this guy can’t be making money. Then I looked at his volume of products and how many sales he was making. Sure enough he was making money. His items was almost always the listed last on the last page. But people were still buying!! I think he was selling maybe .5% of his listed products monthly. So lets say he has 100,000 products listed, thats 500 sales monthly. Selling at or over retail and buying cheaper online dropshipping he would have an average profit of $5-10. So he was making anywhere from 2500-5k monthly selling at retail.
Above is the basic layout of the internet business model. Yes this works and yes it takes $0 to start up. It’s unlimited on how much you can make. There are some sellers on amazon making millions a month. It can and is being done all of the time.
Another way to make money on Amazon is by creating your own website and earning commissions from selling products already listed on Amazon. To learn more check out our post on How to Make Money With Amazon.